Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jessica Sutta Continues Solo Journey With New Single 'Again'




Following her success as one of the Pussycat Dolls, Jessica Sutta has established a new identity for herself as a solo artist, one that sets her apart from both the history of her former group and other female pop singers. Just after the release of her new single "Again," BFTV caught up with Jessica to ask her about the new course of her career.

"Honestly, my whole life I just always loved being an entertainer," she said. "I promised myself at a young age that I was always going to wake up loving what I do - and I love every moment!"

While Jessica enjoyed the seven years she spent as one of the Pussycat Dolls, she's excited to turn over a new leaf as an individual artist. Her first official solo single, "Show Me," hit number one on the Billboard dance chart, and second single "Again," featuring Kemal Golden, arrived on March 26. She's currently at work on a full album, entitled Sutta Pop, which is on its way later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment