Thursday, April 4, 2013

JASON DERULO #TheOtherSide April16th #1stsingle



Check out the single artwork for Jason Derulo‘s new single, “The Other Side”!

The 22-year-old musician is back on the music scene after a year long break after suffering an accident during his tour rehearsals.

Jason tells Men’s Health, “It was a hard time for me. I was going on the biggest tour of my life. All these 10,000 seat-arenas were sold out already. To have to cancel that was emotionally draining.”

He adds about his upcoming album, set to debut this summer, “I spent a year working on this album, and it’s become my best work thus far by far. I wanted to make a record that I wanted to listen to all the time. Not just this year, not just next year, but for a long time.”

“The Other Side” will debut on April 16th with Ryan Seacrest and Jason will later perform at this year’s KIIS FM’s Wango Tango concert on Saturday, May 11th
.

No comments:

Post a Comment